All language levels lead you to international certificates. Nista Language centre was the first on the Coast to prepare students for international certificate exams. Every year there are courses to prepare students for international certificate exams. Our students have a 100% success rate in all exams.
Choose a preparation course for international exams:
- General English:
- FCE – First Certificate in English (B2)
- CAE – Certificate of Advanced English (C1)
- CPE – Certifikate of Proficiency in English (C2)
- IELTS – International English language testing sistem
- Business Englsih:
- BEC Preliminary (B1)
- BEC Vantage (B2)
- BEC Higher (C1)
- General French:
- General Italian:
- CELI – Certificazione di Italiano come Lingua Straniera
- General Spanish:
- DELE – Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language
- General German:
- General Slovene:
HOW CAN A CERTIFICATE HELP ME?
- You get an internationally recognized certificate by a prestigious British institution with an unlimited validity period
- Possibility of pre-degree or post-degree studies
- It ensures employers a European standard according to European Council recommendations and levels
- Possibility of emigration to Australia, Canada, Great Britain or New Zealand
- It is an advantage is job research at home and abroad
- It makes possible achievement according to language levels
- It is recognized at home and abroad: it is recognized by several education institutions, Governments institutions and companies
- The best foreign universities in Western Europe, Australia, Canada and in the USA recognize higher level exams as ability to continue the studies in English
IS THE CERTIFICATE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR ME?
High school and university students and adults (especially in high level courses), several prestigious institution and company employees decide for international certificates..
WHEN CAN I UNDERTAKE THE EXAM?
Exams are held three times a year: in March, June and December.
WHAT IS THE EXAM LIKE?
All the four language skills are being checked at the five levels of knowledge: reading, listening, writing and speaking comprehension.